posted Aug 18, 2012, 11:59 AM by Jeffery Simms
updated Aug 19, 2012, 5:32 PM
Why should you buy a new home, instead of an old home or a foreclosed home?
When you buy an old home, you buy someone else’s vision and taste.
That’s not you. At www.JupiterNewHome.com
, everything’s new - included just for you.
10 Reasons Why you should buy a New Jupiter Home vs. an Jupiter Existing Home
- Competitive Pricing Price comparisons of existing homes to comparably sized new homes reveal that sellers cannot offer the incentives or attractive financing options new home builders can to move their inventory.
- Choices In existing homes, a previous owner’s style is part of the purchase whereas a new home offers numerous design options. The luxury of tailoring a home to your tastes can be one of the greatest features of buying a new home.
- New Home Warranties New home buyers are assured at least a one year warranty on the home itself, and often, five years on major appliances. You won’t be questioning the quality of the work a previous owner might have done.
- Home Location Location, location, location. New home buyers are able to choose which beautiful new home community they want to live in, and frequently, their individual unit or home site within that community.
- Convenient Financing Many builders have simplified the financing process obtaining the best deal, and moving you into your new home quickly and easily. Often, some builders are willing to pay additional closing costs for you.
- Low Maintenance New homebuilders use the latest and greatest materials and technology available, allowing your new home to be virtually maintenance-free for many years.
- Floor Plans Many existing home feature outdated layouts and wasted or unusable space. New home buyers have modern layouts and styles to choose from, often available with further customization and options on a standard floor plan.
- Energy Efficiency New homebuilders are required by law to meet stricter energy codes resulting in cost-saving benefits to the buyer. Many existing homes were built when energy codes were either more lenient or nonexistent.
- Modern Appliances Appliance manufacturers introduce new models every year and homebuilders offer state-of-the-art appliances and high tech equipment in new homes, at far better prices than an individual consumer would pay.
- Appreciation Typical homes need remodeling after 5-10 years. New homes have an assured longer life and appraisals are generally higher than on comparable existing homes. New homes will likely hold their values and could sell for higher prices in the future.